Friday, March 24, 2017

Pieces of Natural Beauty: Arabia Botanica Series


Esteri Tomula Plate "Geranium Silvaticum"




Esteri Tomula Plate "Viola Riviniana"




Esteri Tomula Botanica Series Plates

Esteri Tomula's "Botanica" Series is one of my favorite among Arabia's many series of plates. The series is quite large with detailed designs of the most lovely flowers available around Finland. And yes, I am one of those people who adore a wall filled with plates, but I can be very particular about the plates I hang on my own walls. We had these two plates in the store, but they are flew out of the shelves very fast. I miss them and that's a good reason for a post. As it happens, I am constantly hunting after these beauties, wherever I go...  They are small, only 12cmX12cm but they are immensely gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment